Before you can create an online education profile with National Education Online School (NEOS), we are required to disclose, and you acknowledge and agree, to the following:
- NEOS does not provide individual legal or medical advice.
- NEOS is not responsible for any client-side technical problems or challenges. These include the basic understanding of how to operate a computer or mobile device, the compatibility of your computer or mobile device, internet connectivity, and the use of any necessary software applications or programs.
- For the purposes of troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise, NEOS may log details about the device you are using to access your online learning profile. These details may include your IP address, operating system, and browser information.
- You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you have any questions or concerns.
- NO REFUNDS. NEOS offers a moneyback guarantee for all purchases. The moneyback guarantee states that if your Court, Caseworker, School or other Agency does not accept your certificate of completion for us to satisfy your requirements, you may be eligible for a full refund. In order to qualify for a refund, you must present the following: (1) Written notification from the court, school, employer or other agency that the certificate was not accepted and (2) Copy of the original court order or other documentation that directed you to take the course. This document must not include a provider list or an exclusion of online providers. We urge all of our clients to please read court orders or other documents directing enrollment in an online course prior to registration. As long as there is no list of specific providers you must choose from and online providers are not excluded altogether, our certificate will be accepted. If it is not, you are guaranteed to get your money fully refunded. The request for refund MUST be made within 21 days of purchase. Otherwise, there are no refunds and no exchanges.
- NEOS will keep your certificate on file for 24 months after the date of issue. At any time, you can email email@example.com to receive a duplicate copy.
By clicking that you agree, you are certifying that you have read and understood these disclosures and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree, the registration process will end and a profile will not be created for you.